Thursday 29 July 2010

What a difference!

When I was pregnant with Maggie I had everything ready and prepared for her by 24 weeks. I had everything I needed bought and then people gave us the things we didn't have. We were set and ready to go. Clothes were washed and hung in the wardrobe, nappies were bought and wipes were stacked neatly on the sideboard by the changing mat. THIS TIME around???? I have nothing prepared lol I have things we need but it is all in a cupboard in Maggie's room and I've not made a list of things to do yet. I have my bag for hospital packed but only because I live in mortal fear of having to wear the same clothes for 3 days straight again. I just don't feel the urgency that I did with Maggie or the excitement. I guess my motto is as long as we have a pack of nappies and something for the baby to sleep in when she comes home then we are ok? It's just such a difference. I don't even have the bottles or the buggy yet! I mean I do have some clothes for her but not alot of tiny clothes or newborn clothes, and I definately don't have a name picked out yet. The child may go round being known as Baby Slater for the first year of her life ;) lol hmmmm I am so disorganized this time around...will I ever get ready?

No comments: