Tuesday 6 July 2010

I claim this!

I was looking at my calendar today and set a memo for certain days such as 24,34 and 38 weeks...I am claiming these dates in faith! I know that God knows what is going to happen in the end but I am claiming them. Physically, emotionally and spiritually...as each one passes I am going to celebrate and then look forward to my next date. I am 22 weeks today so that means I can celebrate one of those dates in two weeks....pray with me and claim these dates with me. I'm not asking I am pleading. Pray for me as  we make this journey. I am desperate to hold my daughter when she is born, for my husband to cut the cord and to hear the words...."would you like to hold your baby?" those words were stollen from me when I had maggie and I am claiming them in faith this time around. I WILL HOLD MY BABY!!!!!! God is holding this baby in place and He is not going to let go untill He see's fit.

No comments: