Sunday 25 July 2010

Tumble tot :)

. All of the scans show that she is a she BUT I am feeling so pregnant and so different from the first time! This week I have had constant heartburn, constand tummy stretching and a constant foot in my ribcage. I am sure that if it's not a boy then She is going to have some might powerful legs and arms. She doesn't move as much as Maggie did but when she does....lawd ahmitey!!! it's like look out there's a tornado about! Apart from the stretching I am feeling ok. By ok I mean insomnia and constipation and constant grumpiness... lately all it takes is someone giving me a not so sunny smile in a que and it sets me off on a rampage...I tend to find the worst place to go shopping is Market. I love market normally and try to get as much as possible from there but these days I am so irritable that the poor stall traders don't have a chance. I am so grateful that my bump is growing as much as it is, I mean with Maggie nobody could really tell I was pregnant with her untill just before I went into labour I was so tiny. This time around I am a little nervous that I am going to be in trouble when it comes to labour...I keep joking about the epidural but I think it may just come to that. The gas and air barely covered it with Mags so I am assuming that the epidural is going to be my hero in about 13 weeks :) I am immune to most pain issues which is why this pregnancy confuses me so much and I suppose shows to most how painful pregnancy really is. It's not like in the books and movies where you float through 9 months blissfully rubbing that stomache that magicly gets bigger and bigger without you realizing...I am aware of every single bloody stretch and tear in my muscles. It takes alot for me to say ouch and even more for me to swear in pain but lately I have done both and quite frequently. One of the worst things is the not sleeping. Last night I got 3 hours sleep and it wasn't all at once it was like a half hour here and there...I can definatey say that I am not graceful, beautiful or glowing this time....I am fat, grumpy and hot for most of it...I don't feel attractive and am quite prone to snapping your head and your nether parts off if  you so much as mention "hormones" to me ;) but alas there is a miracle of life growing inside of me and I will carry her for as long as I can with the knowledge that I did my best and if it's not good enough then at least  I tried right?

No comments: