Wednesday 18 August 2010

we may have found a name!

I am keeping it a suprise but I think we may have found a name that we both like. I was talking to my mom last night and she mentioned it and I sort of brushed it off at first but then the more I played with it the more I loved it...so I feel better knowing that the baby has a name :) lol no longer spudlee...well to you and everyone else  She is still spudlee but to Steve and Maggie and I she has a name. Funny things names...you don't want them cheesy but you don't want them to formal and you want something that will be nice when she is 50 and not just 5...so yes I may change my mind but for now we have one! Oh and I am going to start reading to her...I know I should be talking to her regularly but for some reason I can't so I thought I would read stories outloud and then sing some songs as well...I am starting with Sometimes I Curl Up In a Ball and then The Giving Tree :) two of my favourites! Today is all about filling out forms for grants and aplications for exemption forms (getting them out of the way with now so it's done and ready to just go in the mail, rather than leaving it til last minute and losing out) and I may make a peach cobbler as I need to use up the peaches in my fridge, they are going a bit woody. I need to make a big cottage pie as well to throw in the freezer, I got the beef out last night just need to chop the veggies up to put in and bake it up. Feeling sleepy now so I am going to go and rest for a bit but have a good day everyone!
xox
Mara
28+1!

No comments: