Saturday 13 February 2010

tesco opens!

So my hottie of a husband has been working his butt off for the last month trying to get his new store up and running and this Monday it is opening! I am so proud of him! He is in charge of an entire section and has people under him. This is such a big responsibility for him and such a great oportunity for him to get up there. He is working nonstop this weekend which is ok I suppose because I hate v.day anyways, so tonight we are having a chinese meal and watching a movie. Tomorow he is working two shifts and only having a small break in the middle. Poor guy also is coming down with a cold! Bless him! He works so hard and we love him so much. Maggie gets so excited when he comes home from work she practically jumps up and down! Clambering over the floor to get to him, pulls herself up his leg and hugs and kisses him. They are so sweet together! I must remember to find my iron today because I need to iron all of his shirts for work. :( I hope I do them right, I'm not the best at all of this domestic stuff. I might actually hire someone to come do my ironing for me??? lol would be so much easier!

No comments: