Thursday 11 February 2010

Emotional

Life is emotional. Sometimes good emotions and sometimes horrific moments. Sometimes moments of hope and joy others of fear and uncertanty this week has been full of an emotion I can't place. Maggie is walking, she has another new tooth we found tonight, and she is talking back and forth, she plays on her own making up games independently.   I don't know what the emotion is because I am so happy she is ok pleased she is healthy and thriving and yet at the same time I want to sob my heart out as I watch her. I don't know why. Maybe because of all the things that could have should have happened when she was born? And now she is so perfect...I don't know but it has been so emotional. I have found myself bursting into tears all week. Silly really but oh so bittersweet.

No comments: