Sunday 7 February 2010

Sunday

Sunday's!

BBC radio 1
Sunday newspapers
Vats of coffee and a big bowl of cereal
Husband next to me snoring softly
Baby playing on the floor and learning how to become independent....

later we get dressed and go out for a coffee in town and watch the world go by
we come home and I make a sunday roast and we sit down as a family to enjoy it

it's not perfect, we are by far not the richest family in town BUT we are in a way because none of that matters as long as we have each other!
So take your millions of pounds, your yachts and your mansions, take your hoards of followers and your men in suits and ladies in heels....give me instead a sunday and I will show you perfection! 



This is what I love, this is my life for now and I adore it and them!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Sounds pretty close to perfect to me. I love our Sundays too. However this one will be filled with the Superbowl...