Thursday 14 January 2010

What am I

I went to a training course on Monday about Schemas. It is the new "term" for learning groups and children. There are different schemas and one of them was the enveloper and the enclosure. I am both of these. The enveloper likes to show an interest in covering themselves the enjoy dressing up, they make dens and they like to put things into bags and containers. An enclosure shows an interest in and creates an enclosed space, they like to combine and are very interested if not driven by order.   I am all of these things. It is interesting as I do my childcare training and my studies to see where in the world I fit in. And how I learn. :) When I did my DTS there was a speaker who taught how everyone learned things differently. I learn best when I am doing what I am learning so I am writing it down, working it through and using my hands. My worst case scenario is being in a huge group being talked at...I lose focus. . . I can't concentrate and my mind wanders...I find myself looking for windows and wondering how hard it would be to climb out and sit on the roof/in the trees. OR I take my ipod turn it on and leave my hair down.  I think the more I work with my toddlers I realize that I am just a kid trapped inside a grownups body. I love to play! I love getting messy and I love exploring things. I love to ask WHY and HOW COME and WHEN. I am nosey :) I love to dance but not in a sexy romantic way I love to dance in a crazy neurotic hyper arms flapping and hip shaking way. Maggie looks at me like I've lost my mind...but it's all about being uninhibited. I think that God probably gets a big kick out of me and shakes his head in confusion alot of time because I am not a mature Christian, I don't sit and pray for hours (would like to but don't have time)   I don't preach to everyone and I don't go to church.  BUT I do love Him un resoundadly I absolutely love my God. I love how He looks after me and my family, I love how He keeps the weather in check and I love everything about Him...and I know He loves me too..... I fiond my fave times with Jesus are when it's just Maggie and I, maybe I will be cleaning the kitchen and Maggie will be banging on pots and pans and I start sining hyms I grew up with. Or I will be laying on the couch with her just enjoying that Maggie smell and I will feel His gentle presence around us. I don't do emotions very well, I don't like emotional people. . . but I do think that He understands me and understands my reasons and He accepts me. I really think that my relationship with Him is ok, I know there are cracks but show me someone who doesn't have cracks. I don't know what this blog is about but it is what I have been mulling over today while suposedly doing my learning journeys :) lol xox M

No comments: