Sunday 10 January 2010

The snow is going away :(

It has been raining off and on all day and I find this sad really since we didnt have snow for very long...it was beautiful while it lasted. I adore the sound of it! I love how you always know when it snows in the night because everything suddenly goes absolutely still and quiet. I think sometimes I need snow in my mind and soul...I need that moment of stillness and quietness. I think with Steve's new job and my time at home I will have more time to experience that. Hopefully anyways. Steve loves his new job, he is coming home tired and aching which means he is active! That is good! Maggie today tried to walk again...she isn't going to be long. I think it's her confidence that she needs instead of actual talent. She walks with me fine holding on with just one hand so I think she just needs that boost. Oh yeah and she is also trying to climb everything at the moment....not succeeding very well but that little leg hitches up and her bottom sticks out lol! I love it! Well this weekend hasn't been overly productive just bits and pieces around the house...it's been lovely having Steve home today though! I got to take a nap! :) Ohh and a shower without wondering if Maggie is awake in her cot lol....so nice to have a bit of time to do little me things.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Glad you figured it out! I look forward to hearing your stories of family life.