Tuesday 18 January 2011

I love my husband :)

So I know it's probably obvious but I don't really post about Steve that often. So this is a blog for him :) I am so blessed to have a husband who works his full 40+hours a week, comes home looks after Maggie to give me a rest and then often helps make tea or does the dishes or tidies away for me after she goes to bed. He always suprises me with little bits and bobs and does little things like when he went to get the coffee he got the kind with a hint of chocolate in it because he knows I love it! :) I know he's not perfect and I know that our marriage is far from perfect in fact some would say it's not healthy...but sod them and their ideas because what matters is that we love each other, he supports me and I support him, we work together in life and we make things happen. Honey I love you so much and I adore the fact that you suprise me in the little things and blow me away with the big! xoxox

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

why in the world would people say your marriage is not healthy? As long as you are seeking to love and serve one another, in an effort to become more of a reflection of Jesus you are on the right track :)