Sunday 23 May 2010

So I love technology :P

I'm sitting outside, listening to creation sing and dance, I am watching the water float lazily through the canal and enjoying the feel of a warm breeze on my face...no I am not in the caribean but today has been beautiful, I have really enjoyed my weekend. I have packed a bit and cleaned alot...but mainly Maggie and I have played outside..I forgot her play shoes at nursery but that didnt stop my fearless bug she was out stomping away in the grass and sidewalk...to the point that she fell over and got a big ol' scrape on her knee, I was more upset then she was...she just got right back up and went back to find her ball. We have learned three new words this weekend "ball, GOAL!, and CHEESE but is sounds more like Seeeeeeese"  we have also learned that when the bar is off our buggy we have learned how to climb up into it and stand on the sides like some sort of pirate surfer chick....scarrrryyyy!!!!! But I love technology 3 years ago I wouldn't have considered bringing my computer outside to sit in the sunshine....it would have been far to big lol but here I sit on a wifi laptop enjoying the weather and enjoying my blogging! :) Life is fun. I am feeling so much better today and this weekend, I think it is the weather and knowing we are moving into somewhere nicer, also knowing I will be closer to work and not have to leave so early and get home so late. So I guess that while some people are sitting in church praising Jesus this morning. I am sat outside in HIS creation praising HIM and thanking HIM for his wonderous glorious grace and mercy. I praise you Jesus and I lift you up! I thank you for all that you do and all that you continue to do in my little family. I praise you for the good and I thank you for the things you teach me through the bad. I worship you Lord and I pray that this week as we continue to move and get closer to thursday when we do move in that you would let this be a relaxing time and an enjoyable time that we can celebrate how far we have come...and where you are taking us. Thank you Jesus! AMen!    Right I must go check on Steve's chicken and put my trout in....yummy baked trout with roast potatoes and broccoli with a lemon and butter drizzle :) I love feeling good! xxxxx

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I am so happy you are feeling better and have had some wonderful sunshine to enjoy.
Saying a prayer that this move is simple and easy for you guys, and that yo feel at home very quickly in your new place.