Saturday 15 May 2010

Scan and other misc happenings

So I went for my scan on weds and they said that everything looked good and healthy so far. That the baby was active and was actually 14 weeks rather than 15 weeks...but that it was big. I am aware of this as I am already feeling it move about in my tummy a bit. Not loads but the odd flutter and bebop. My bump is also quite large already. Funny story the sonagrapher put the doplar thing on my tummy and the first thing I saw was TWO large round shapes I freaked completely out and started panicking...untill he explained one was the head and the other was the stomache :) lol I was convinced it was twins I made him check twice for two heart beats but he found just the one! Thank goodness for that! It is wierd...when I had my scan with Maggie I started crying the moment I saw her on the screen, and this time around I was just like "oh look it's a baby"  and I am really cross with myself because I just can't seem to connect with this baby. I know that it is going to take time so I am just taking it one day at a time. I am also finally a patient at the prem prevention clinic and have my first apt on monday not sure what to expect but am looking forward to something proactive being done at least. I haven't thrown up for a while now and am eating alot more!! I ate my way through tesco yesterday :) So yes...Maggie is doing really well, she loves nursery and is growing so quickly, she eats tons! Momma's girl I suppose ;) this is pretty much all...steve got a really good result on his appraisal and got the highest mark you can get, I am so proud of him! He is working so hard to provide for us and to keep us happy...I love him and am blessed to have him despite our differences he is a fabulous father and a wonderful husband. xx

No comments: