Thursday 6 May 2010

Always one in the room.

You know when you go out somewhere or to a party, you know to dress a certain way...a way that is expected, you behave in a certain manner to which is pleasing to most of the people in the room. Not to be a people pleaser but to be a social person. I have noticed in my growing up that there is always someone who doesn't do this someone who wears the tube top with the sequins with their boobs hanging out and tattoo's on their shoulders, someone who shouts and is brash about subjects that should be kept within private circles of conversation perhaps not even at this particular outing. This person will stand somewhere and just BE  they will be loud, crass, inapropriate, they will burp, scratch themselves, make a nuisance, they will embarrass the host and eventually someone feels the need to go up to that person and say "look Love, really would you like my cardigan to cover up those?"  OR "Do you mind just taking your opinions outside?"   I have come to the conclusion that life is one big social situation and that there will always be THAT person somewhere in your life who is showing too much boob, shouting too loudly, or just basicly asking for attention. . . and it's not always for me to give the attention. Lately I have been made aware of just one of these person's and I am struggling to know what to do. It is so hard and so delicate that it would be easier to find a land mine in the dessert...really. I am getting to the point though that I can't stand much more of the need for attention and the grasping at something that they just can't seem to get at. I do wish someone would just say "look love can you take you opinions outside?"  hm...

No comments: