Monday 1 March 2010

Sadie

My friend who had her first baby a week before I had Maggie and was in the hospital for nearly the same ammount of time as us, had her second baby on the 24th. Welcome to the world beautiful Sadie. She wasnt nearly as early as her brother was and she is so much bigger than he was. But we went to see them yesterday and she is still so small. She is a BIG chubby 4pounds but to look at her I just had this HUGE constant flashback....I am coming to the conclusion that if I do it again it will be in a very long time from now and I will need so much convincing when I do it. BUT welcome to the world Sadie! May your life be blessed and every step you take be filled with purpose. May you have strength and courage to live your life with happiness and joy. May The God of Hope fill you with healing and protection as you make your way in this life. I love you already and I've only met you once....
love you always,
Aunty Mara
xoxoxoxox

No comments: