Saturday 20 March 2010

it's a funny ol place this thing called life

and I am trying my hardest to understand it. My boss gave me a very good piece of wisdom the other day as I was trying to eat my lunch despite having a headache which made me nasueas....she said to me "Mara, rather than trying to plan for the year, the months, the weeks, the days....you need to focus on the here and the now...don't worry about what's going to happen in a few months time, just concentrate on not bringing your sandwhich up!"  ;) now while this was slightly cheeky she had a point. Lately because of things happening in my life I sit and wonder and stress about the future. When really all I need to be worrying about is today and how to keep my food in my stomache where it belongs. God is a good God and He will provide!

No comments: