Thursday 25 March 2010

The dark

Sometimes when you don't sit still and can't hold still God knocks you on your butt and MAKES you sit still. This week I have had what the english commonly call a head cold. In my world a head cold lasts 3 days and you cough a little bit. This time it is down in my chest and I have had actual time off work with it. I am learning to sit still and let God take control of my body...to heal it and to restore it. I am begining to see very clearly that I am not in control of my body but that God is. I can't go around saying "but God" all the time, I need to accept that my body is the way it is and that there isn't alot I can do about it. I am a child of the Creator of Most High and I don't think He makes junk or mis shapes. I think whatever he has created me to be I can be a good one. I just need to figure out what that is. I am wanting to inspire others and to lift them up...lately at work there has been so much depression and trauma within everyone that I feel there is a huge need for a radical something to happen...nearly all of us are christians and nearly all of us believe in the power of prayer but something has a very dark hold over it. Every staff meeting starts with "we are all under a considerable ammount of pressure so lets be kind to one another in the workplace and patient with each other."   So basicly PLAY NICE   but I think something needs to happen I am thinking drastic like maybe annointing door posts with oil, prayer cloths in one corner of each room, something as a physical stand saying "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"   I work with some amazing and lovely girls and women, some very strong and faithful friendships have been made there and I hate to see the sadness and the depression in their eyes as they go about their daily struggles. My best friend over here sufffers with crippling migrains and it takes her days to recover from them this effects her work, her homework, and her relationships as she is physically un able to do anything. I pray for her daily that God would touch her and take away all the pain, there are other people who struggle with depression and anxiety constantly and I pray that God would silence that and put and end to it all that he would make them whole again. Another very close friend is really struggling at the moment with the unfairness that life throws at you she is a perfectly wonderful strong christian girl who is faithful to her job, her family and her friends and church. And yet she gets dealt rubbish monthly. There is alot of infertilty type things in my workplace more than the normal and it makes me so sad to see everyone struggling. SO enough!!! God I want a miracle so big and so mighty that it touches all of us and heals every single one of us! Jesus we need a light to come in and lighten the darkness that seems to be there. Heal all sickness, illness, and take away all mental instability! Make us new again! Amen

No comments: