Saturday 6 March 2010

Flaming Norah :)

A phrase I have taken on as my own since moving over here.  It is used in the context of omg and other exclamations. I have used this phrase alot this week and am needing to place myself in God's complete control. I need to get into that spot where I just let go and let God. This week has been truamatic, joyful and incredibly miraculous. It has been heartwarming and reafirming. I have stepped down from my leadership role, I have stepped up to a new role and am learning how to make friendships work and how to build new ones. This week has been awful in that I have not experienced such stress in a long time. I can't go into too much detail as it would offend the other person involved. And then I heard some news that shook me to the core and again I can't say anything as it would ruin good friendships. I don't know why God thinks that I am the sort of person who can handle these sort of revelations...it's strange because just as I get to a place where life is going smoothle BAM something else crops up. I just think I need to find that quiet space and sit in it. This weekend is about finding that  quiet space.  A good person once said  Jesus is like our bouy He guids you along your travels but when the storm gets rough you can hide behind him and He will take your bumps along the way with you.  I need that this week and the following weeks. My heart isn't sure where it is meant to be at the moment, my mind is all over the place and all I can do is wait.  So Flaming Norah it's been a week! 

No comments: