Sunday 18 April 2010

We're going to have a baby!


God has been amazingly miraculous! We were told after having Maggie through fertility treatment that it might not happen again. So we sort of put trying for another baby to the back of our minds and decided to enjoy the little family that we had.  In early February I started feeling really rotten and couldn't stop going to the toilet, I thought maybe I had the flu but was about 2 weeks late on my period. SO I thought "there is no human way possible that I am pregnant again, I mean I havent used birth control for 19 months so why would it happen now?"  but I went and got a test and sure enough I tested positive. This was an amazing shock and I will be honest it has taken me nearly all this time to accept that life is about God's timing not my timing. I love this child the same as I do Maggie and I can't wait to blossom and grow. I am terrified, I am scared to death after last time BUT I am being refered to a clinic and will be heavily monitered...that is if they ever get into contact...*gotta love the nhs* This is a miracle and we are just awestruck by the amazingness of it. Maggie was a miracle of science and God but this baby is a miracle of nature and love and God! Imagine me....being pregnant naturally I never once considered it. To be honest I have been so sick this time, I have thrown up every day at least once if not 3 times, I can't keep food down for long and fluids are ok...therefore the doctors refuse to treat it as something serious since I have fluids down me. If it continues I will be going back. Although I am near the end of my first trimester so hopefully it will ease up. I want to blossom and bloom! I am constantly reminded of Psalms 139 all the time with this baby because we werent thinking of the baby, so God in all His glory reached down into the depths of my body and created this baby the way it was meant to be made natually without drugs, chemicals and stress and trauma. This baby is going to thrive in my stomache and with prayer and support we will make it longer this time! I am 12 weeks now...here's to another 28!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

So happy for you guys! You and bubs are in my prayers and I am thankful to journey with you in prayer for the rest of pregnancy. I hope that the second trimester does kick in soon and you begin to be able to enjoy more of this experience.