Thursday 25 November 2010

Give thanks

with a greatful heart give thanks! Today is Thanksgiving and I am thankful for so much! I am blessed with so much! I am greatful for my family, my home, my friends, my job, my heat, technology that lets me communicate with friends and family. I am thankful for the last 8 weeks that I had with my mom and the last 3 weeks I had with my dad. It was such a lovely and amazing visit and I really didn't want them to go back. Today is my first day of just Aimee and I at home and it has been a strange one. She has developed colic really badly and won't let me put her down for more than five minutes at a time and I am trying to get things clean and tidy. But holding her isn't a bad thing it's lovely and warm which is nice because outside it is gorgeous but FREEZING!   so Happy thanksgiving everyone! much love to all of you. xxx

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Glad you had a lovely day !