Thursday 18 November 2010

my big baby!

Aimee was weighed today and now weighs 7lb8oz! She has nearly doubled her weight since she was born! Ok not nearly but she is still steadily putting on an ounce a day. She is most definately a mummies girl and will scream when put down. I know that this is probably not good in the long run but for now I love that she needs me. I didn't have this the first time around and I am enjoying being needed. I love that when she is fussing I pick her up and she starts nuzzling into my neck and grasping my hair...it's so nice to know that I am soothing her just because I am her mum! I love that God has given me the ability to give her the means to grow and thrive. Her health visitor today told us that she is healthy and big enough to go to clinic properly and be weighed with all of the other children.  She is brilliant! :) xxx

No comments: