Wednesday 10 August 2011

love, loss, life, laughter and losing the plot :)

These are just a few things I have been experiencing lately. I will start with the first one : warning it is a bit gushy and possibly tmi :) lol ok so here we go!
Love!
I am married and because I am married I am allowed to do certain things with my husband nay expected to do certain things with my husband right? Not going into detail but we know what I mean. But after I had Aimee I struggled with the whole birth control concept we talked about sterilization and discussed me or him having it done and I just wasn't at peace with it. I am forever forgetting to take my multivitamins so I knew that being responsible for THE PILL would be laughable until I got pg again..so we then talked to the fabulous Dr. Hall...I secretly have a grown up like for this man lol he is old enough to be my grandad and yet is so personable and kind and aproachable not to mention I went into labour in his drs office lol! BUT anyways we sat down and had a discussion about the coil and decided together that it would be worth having done. I had it done and oh my life it hurt. I have a huge pain tollerance and giving birth naturally was not easy but it wasn't the most painful thing either I could to it again I'm sure. So I had it done and the cramping was like nothing I've ever felt in my life and then they left it too long so it was like walking around with a fishing line hanging out? Eventually they fixed it and I just have to say I love being married :) I love the intimacy that comes from being with my husband. The closeness we have and the unity that comes from sharing those moments with him. I am blessed to be his wife.
The next one is hard for me because it is something I haven't dealt with more then 2 times in my life on a personal level and it has shaken me to the core. One of the reasons that Steve and I have gone back to church was because there was a man who brought his children to nursery and he was such a kind gentle man he was the sort of man that you said hi and he would ask and genuinely mean "HOW ARE YOU"  he would take time to talk to you. He had a beautiful wife and two gorgeous little boys. This man was taken away from us last week in a horrific and unfair way...he didn't deserve it, wasn't expecting it and in all other ways just it was not fair. I was left reeling because I had gotten close to this family..I was their babysitter on odd occasions and always looked forward to sundays when I would get to visit with them. He was a gentle and quiet man always smiling always positive and always looking for the good in people. He encouraged us to go back to church and to thrive and bloom where we were planted. Matt I am going to miss you so much..you were a legend and you led so many people to Jesus. Your legacy will stay on forever. May you find the reason for your joy and be filled with it daily up there. I have no doubt in my mind that Matt is in Heaven, I know he is happy and healthy and well and dancing with Jesus.
Life:
I am loving my role in the Big Room, I am finding my niche and aclimatizing myself to it. The girls I work with are quirky and unique. We all work differently and are finding our strengths and weakness's. I have just been given my new key group and am so excited about my children...have already started praying for them. Family life is going well my girls are growing up so quickly...Aimee has two teeth and is working on her top two, Maggie moves up to the big room on monday and Steve is just plodding along. He's started running which makes me so proud of him he is such a hottie! And me well I am just living and trying to stay afloat. I am coming to terms with the fact that I am not going home this year and trying to stay positive...failing miserably but it's really hard to see the positive side of it.
Laughter:
Laughter is what keeps me going. Tonight in the bath the girls got the giggles and Maggie got Aimee to laugh continuously for minutes straight it was beautiful. The most amazing sound in the world is my girls laughing!
Losing the plot:
what on earth is wrong with the world...don't have the stamina to go into it but I am praying for all of those riots.....Jesus be the Centre....oh and Leanne I am praying sweetie for you, for your attitude that one day you find Jesus and that you see that you don't have to be a rude evil nasty piece of work and that you can enjoy the love of Jesus and his JOYfulness. I forgive you for the text even if it was inapropriately rude.   Not that you read this blog but had to get it out there :) Goodnight world...goodnight moon, good night goodnight Godbless

No comments: