Thursday 28 July 2011

unanswered stress!

I am not sure where to go with this...I am so frustrated at the moment! I am working part time and trying to be a full time mommy and wife. That is the obvious..I am trying daily to be a good person to better myself spirtually and to further my walk with God. I am so exhausted and so ready for a break! Having said that we got our nursery invoice today and it basicly reiterated the fact that I am working to put my children into nursery and that depressed me. HOWEVER while working I make just enough to pay the other bills in my life so it is just a never ending cycle. Work to live but there is no extra to enjoy my family in our downtime. We aren't going to the states because it's so expensive and we aren't going anywhere else because we are being responsible and paying bills instead. It's crappy. I am tithing I am being a good responsible adult and yet I still can't win. OK I GET IT I AM BLESSED ok? I get it I have a roof over my head, a job, food in my cupboard and so much to be thankful for I have a family I love and friends all over the world who love me. BUT I want a break a holiday a rest a respite. I want to feel the sand between my toes and taste the salty air. I want to feel my hair whipping in the wind. I am frustrated...grr it's like the harder I try (with God's help before anyone says "mara you are trying to do it on your own that's your problem!") and still just don't get to enjoy things. :( Boo!!!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I think taking a break can be all about your mind set. Finances are always stressful, but even if you guys went away for a night somewhere close by, or just out for day trips some where maybe you could shake off your cobwebs? No, it would not be the same as a trip to somewhere hot and beachy - but it could still be fun to break out of your daily routine for a day or two. I know we take our tent and go camping just an hour away and just that one night away can help us re group and feel refreshed.
Bless you, hope you are feeling brighter soon. I hate when money stuff makes us feel gloomy xx