Thursday 14 July 2011

LOW

laying down, flat out, giving it all up, can't do it on my own, can't find the energy to try, can pretend to be happy, can pretend it's all good and ok but at the end of the day the only one I am fooling is me. SO Here I am the human form of me...I am a failure, a weakling, I am moody and not a great wife or mother or parent...I have a very low opinion of myself and if I get very honest about it....I suck basicly. I am tired..so tired..beyond exhaustion what comes when you reach that point of the end? Where do you go if you step off the ledge? What happens when it all gets too much and you can't take it any more? Will they ever understand and further more does it matter if they do since most of they are the reason for this crap? Every part of this body aches and cries out for peace. I passed a sign today that said "in Him you will find your peace" I know this is true but so far I am not finding any peace...I can only fight for so long. I am getting to the done point. 

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I just wanted you to know I hear you, and I can honestly say, I understand how you feel. We all have seasons where every weakness in us seems to come to the surface and every task feels overwhelming and every action seems to fail. You have a beautiful heart, and even in moments of imperfection you are blessed and more than capable. You are not a perfect wife and mother because no one is, but you chose to love your hubby and be faithful to him, and fight for your marriage which makes you a good wife. And you get up in the night to care for your girls, and you snuggle them and go to work to provide for them, and laugh with them - that all makes you are a good mother. Even when you feel like you can't catch a break, know that this is just a season. The enemy loves to steal your joy, keep focused on the little blessings of each day, the little triumphs and trust that soon the clouds will lift and your spirit will be soaring again xxx