Sunday 25 April 2010

Spring!

Spring is a time for growth, new beginings and new starts. It is a time of loving life and of allowing happiness in. We have quite a few things going on at the moment. I am slowly coming out of morning sickness and finding a little bit of energy. I don't feel fully pregnant I suppose because we havent had any scans or heartbeat searches merely because I have only had the one apointment. BUT I am growing physically....my clothes are fitting differently and things are getting tighter. Steve is finding his niche at work and begining to get good at what he is doing. He is growing in confidence and friendships. Maggie oh my goodness, she is just growing and growing! She is becoming independent and learning to test boundaries. I love this...for so long we worried that she would have developmental delays and that there might be the possibilities of aditional needs so to see her standing up for herself and saying "NO"  and acting out....I don't get upset by it I rejoice in it knowing that she is doing what she should be. I do realize that other people will see it as being naughty but what they need to realize is that she is not and never has been naughty. I am training her to be an independent free thinking and very vocal little girl. I do not want a little docile princess I want a little girl who can stand up for herself and defend herself. AND HOW DARE anyone tell me otherwise...honestly I dare you. Go on love....try it out ;)  We are also moving at the end of May into a gorgeous cozy home. Perfect for us! Two bedroom, lounge and dining room, galley kitchen, adorable walled garden for maggie and a working wood fireplace in the lounge! It has loads of storage and a huge bathroom. It is in town and five minutes from the park and our fave coffee shop, it is also 3 minutes from work :) yay for me! lol can roll out of bed at 730 and be ready and at work by quarter to! lol and maggie can walk with me in her new shoes.  She said "shoes" today, so cute, she was wandering around clapping them together watching the lights flash and she looked at me and I said "new shoes Maggie"  and she goes  "shoes mummah!"  :) So this spring we have lots going on and lots of growing and new beginings! :)

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love your blog, just so you know!

The Slater's said...

thanks chrissie! I love yours too! Have a good weekend! xx