Sunday 29 January 2012

updates

So it's been a while since I have posted anything and I suppose it's because I have been too busy, can't get my thoughts in order, not feeling up to scratch etc etc etc...but I would like to report that I am on the mend so to speak. I am going to share something that I feel is really important and really pressing on my heart lately. I am learning how to accept myself, in all my entirety, this is hard for me because there are parts of my life that I don't like, parts that are best kept not in view. There are parts of me that are embarassing and downright rude. I am by far the most indecisive person I know, I am a bad time manager, I am not the best at saving money and most days I am not even that great of a wife or mother. However there are parts of me that are amazing....I have been trying to find these parts of me.  I have been spending alot of time with my gorgeous neighbour and her lovely kids...we sit down and listen to worship music, watch telly, drink copious ammounts of tea and work through our issues. We are the same age so it's nice to have someone that is able to communicate on that level with. We are also huge lovers of art, and flowers, and birds oh and of course Cath Kidston :) woopwoopwoop! :) :) but we seem to have a kindred connection where we "get" each other. I am blessed to have her in my life! Steve is working really hard at the moment and also spending more time with the girls. Today he took Aimee to church with him so that Maggie and I could stay home and get better as we were both under the weather. This was so good of him! I totally apreciated it. I don't think there is alot to update just that I am growing, I am getting stronger and I am finding out who I am...slowly. Bear with me as I am very fragile at the moment and may not always be the most friendly...it's not you or anything you have done it's just me and what I am going through. xx M

No comments: