Tuesday 19 October 2010

our own






so yesterday Aimee was weighed and is now 5lb6oz and had gained 9oz in 6 days..more then an oz a day! She also got signed off from the neonatal outreach team over the phone. Today she was signed off by the midwife and now is just under the watch of the health visitor who will keep monitering her weight weekly and this is a good thing because I like to see her progress. It was getting really frustrating because it felt like she wasn't a baby of our own that she still belonged to the health services. She is now our own baby :) And is eating constantly. I pray that she settles into a routine of somesort soon as at the moment she eats non stop and sleeps only when held. During  the day it's ok but I do struggle at night. But God only gives us those things that He knows we can handle right? My mum is here at the moment for another 5 weeks and is giving such amazing support! It's so nice to have her here bossing me around :) Love it! Plus she is such a good cook I am definately getting the food I need. Maggie is head over heels in love with Aimee and can't stop kissing and loving on her!

No comments: